BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Shower Season

Ahhh, the joys of spring.  Warmer weather, flowers, sunshine and new babies.  Yes, new babies.  They seem to pop up out of nowhere just like tulips and daffodils ;)

I have had quite a few friends tell me that they have baby shower after baby shower to attend this spring. I don't mind the business, not at all.  Cranking out diaper cakes like there is no tomorrow.


Which gets me thinking...is there a baby boom? Or is Springtime the right time for Baby Showers?
Just like Spring is the beginning of Bridal Shows is it the beginning of baby season too?  


I have one spring baby and one fall baby.  As do some of my closest friends.  What seasons are your babies? Let's discuss.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Hi there, I just found you blog through the Etsy forums, great suff. I'm now following your blog, and I'm a fan on FB. Much love :-)

http://charlenesdailyinspirations.blogspot.com

1 cup Cotton said...

Thank you Charlene, It's very nice to meet you :)