BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Springtime Craft Fair

I'm so very excited to be participating in this with my mom and sister! And I love the idea of going to a park where the kids can play, the husbands can get some food, and we can show off our creations and hard work! It's going to be beautiful :)

Springtime Crafts in the Park

Converse Park, Island Lake, Illinois, 60042

Sunday May 2, 2010 10a.m. - 6pm

Come for a day of sunshine, food and crafts!!

If you are an interested crafter or vendor such as (tastefully simple, home and garden etc.) please call 847-526-4851 (Island Lake Recreation Dept.) for more info.



*If you have a craft fair coming up that you would like me to post on my blog email me the details at 1cupcotton@sbcglobal.net and I will gladly post it. Thanks.

0 comments: